1.What have you learned?
I have learned that you should always try to do your best and not to give up.
2.How have you changed?
My writing has definitely changed. I look at it differently now & I have less mistakes and more paragraphs.
3.What has been the most challenging or frustrating thing for you and how have you met this challenge or overcome the frustration?
Choosing the topic is one of the most frustrating. I usually turn on the TV to a news station and see what interests me.
4.How have you integrated your learning of schoolblogs with any other area of your life?
I try to use it in math and reading to write more descriptive answers to questions.
5.What skills are that you now have that you didn't have are most valubale to you now?
6.In what ways have you become a better writer?
I learned how to write very good leads and ending paragraphs.
7. How does having a weblog effect how you learn? How does it effect how you write?
I start to look at all the things you are asked to do and I think about them more. For writing, I make the lead be extensive and for the story to be longer, but to the point.
8.If you start a weblog of you own, what topic would it be on?
I would have to say I would want to work on telling about the latest games. I would give hints walkthroughs and everything inbetween.
9. Do you have any words of wisdom for future webloggers?
All I can say is for you to not do your work the night before you have to turn it in (trust me from experence) as it's harder to do.
10.Discuss your feelings on weblogs now.
I used to think of it just to get out of class, but now I look foward to things like this...
- to see what comments I have
- to tell about a really neat news story
- to learn
- to share my thoughts and my ideas with my classmates and other people too
- to read other peoples schoolblogs
- to post my story and let my voice be heard
- to keep discovering new ways to improve my writing