Now it's time to take a look at some blogs. This will give us an idea of some approaches to blogging about issues. We also will learn as we go and get ideas and brainstorm about our focus.
Preview some of the links below. Be thinking about the following questions as you browse:
- Is the purpose of the blog stated somewhere on the page?
- Can you determine who the author is?
- As you view the blogger's posts can you detect any bias?
- What sorts of information is the blogger reading or citing?
- Is the information updated on a somewhat regular basis?
- What do you find appealing? Unappealing?
After we view some of these blogs we'll talk about commenting. Can't wait to begin tomorrow!