We are having a difficult time finding time to respond to all of our comments. Our class schedule is so busy with everything we need to learn and do, that it’s hard to sneak off to the computer lab. However, blogging is such a great tool that allows us to get all of our thoughts down and encourages us to think and learn from others. It allows us to write, discuss, and read about a variety of subjects.
I would like you to come up with one or a few ideas that will help solve our problem! Figure out a plan that will allow us to respond to some or most of our comments.
Here are some things to remember…
- Is your plan going to require students to miss class when we are learning new things? If so, how can we avoid this?
- Think about time, space (in our classroom and in the labs), and resources (you should know what these are since we just studied them). What resources are you going to need to help with your plan? Some resources may include: computers, teachers, parents, students, etc…
- Does your plan work for everyone in our blog group?
- What pros and cons do you see with your plan? These are the good things and the not-so-good things.
- Remember, there is not always one “right” answer when we are problem solving!
I hope that this assignment will get your brains working! Solving problems are often hard because as I said above, there is not always a “right” answer! I know that you are terrific problem solvers though and will come up with some great ideas.
Please let me know if you have any questions! Remember, these assignments only need to be between 5-8 sentences. I say this because I want you to explain your thinking. To truly explain yourself correctly, you need more than 1 or 2 sentences. If you would like to write more, of course!
Good luck bloggers!