Murphy was loose again last week. Wireless laptops were all set up but I say Murphy was loose because half worked, half did not! Strange, huh? I am so looking forward to next week when we will be scheduled in the lab!
I have to tell you how proud I am of you. You showed great patience and worked as a team, helping each other. Those of you who had working laptops shared them with those whose laptops were not working. Most of you were able to reply to at least one comment and some even managed to do that plus post! I admire your perseverance!
I have yet to cover as much ground in class as I would like so I thought I'd list some of the things we've discussed. Our discussions have been held in the midst of technology troubles so this review will help. I've gone over the same things with my other group but these points can't be mentioned enough.
- Young children will be reading your blog. You want to be a good role model for them.
- Actually your blog can be viewed by students, teachers, and parents Anybody can read your blog. What you say could be taken wrong. Then again what you say may be very helpful and encouraging. Be aware of both of these points.
- Use appropiate language for school. You want to represent your school as this is a "school" weblog.
- Be careful about what you write. You may state your opinion but try not to be offensive to anyone when you state your opinion. Give facts and reasons so people can understand your point of view.
- Only use your first names and for now, no school names.
- Proof read your work, and make corrections as necessary.
Can you think of other things we need to think about? Be ready to toss your good ideas out to the group.