I was really pleased with your group work. Everyone cooperated and worked hard. I thought I'd provide a review of your work here.
Ideas and Content
- What is my topic?
- Is my paper clear?
- Did I try to make my writing come alive?
- Do I have enough details?
- Do I have a good beginning, middle and end?
- Does my reader understand what I am trying to say?
- Have I included any dialogue?
- What about writing my ideas down and choosing the best one?
- Do I have an organization?
- Do I have enough ideas?
- How does my topic start?
- Are the details in order?
- Is my paper easy to read?
- Is my paper in time order?
- Does my writing have a good beginning?
- Are all the details in the correct sequence?
- Do my links go with my message?
- How does my topic end?
- Is this interesting to me?
- Did I give my opinion?
- Did I say everything I wanted to?
- What did I like the most?
- Did my readers feel like they heard my voice?
- Do I like what I wrote?
- Am I comfortable with what I wrote?
- Does the story match my attitude?
- How do I want my readers to feel?
- Did I use different or interesting words?
- Have I used any exciting words?
- Did you use vivid vocabulary?
- Does your writing flow?
- Will they make a good comment?
- Do you have descriptive words?
- Did I grab my readers attention with my words?
- Are my words in the right place?
- Did I use a lot of sentences?
- Did I use complete sentences?
- Did I use correct sentences?
- Do my sentence beginnings have big and different ideas?
- Do my sentences make sense?
- Does my story sound real?
- Did I complete what I was trying to say?
- Did I use the same starting words?
- Does my paper sound smooth as I read it aloud?
- Did I use some long and some short sentences?
- Do my words have spaces between them?
- Does my title go with my story?
- Does my punctuation show my sentence expressions?
- Do I have spelling errors?
- Do I have the correct capitalization in my sentences?
- Can people understand my writing?
- Does my paper have a main idea?
- Is my paper understandable?
- Did I use correct punctuation?
Think about this. We want the same tense throughout. We want it to flow. We want to see if we have more ideas. Consider ways we can shape it up into a useful and dynamic project. We'll talk next week about where we'll go from here. I have a good feeling about this. I wish Thursday were here already! :-)