What was your favorite part of the day?
- The Art room. I love art, the teacher was great. In addition, the room was awesome ö everything showed student involvement.
- Very hard! Tie between music & art.
- My favorite part of the day was art class. I had never considered being an art teacher until I met Ms. Anthos.
- I enjoyed music- I really liked singing and playing the keyboard with my student-helper.
- Music, it was very engaging and fun!
- I can't narrow that down either!!
- Art class, music class, CNN time, technology ö It was so hard to pinpoint just one, we liked it all.
- Art class was my favorite. I got to use oil pastels for the first time.
- I liked peeking in P.E. & talking with the weblog students.
- á My favorite part of the day was visiting the art room. I loved the painted ceiling tiles the most.
- My favorite part of the day was coloring with pastels in art.
- Going to art room & CNN.
- I enjoyed going to music.
- Watching the CNN lesson!
- Art class.
- It was all really interesting.
- Playing on the keyboard in music.
- School wide integration. Art was very interesting. She integrated it with social studies.
- Art, music, technology ö all of them!!!
- Speaking to the teachers.
- Playing the keyboard in music.
- The art class.
- Seeing hands-on learning! What a nice surprise!
- Watching the students do art projects.
- Art & CNN
- Talking to the interviewing children.
Field Trip to J. H. House
Georgia State University preservice teachers
November 3, 2003